Thursday, January 16, 2020

I’m Rich!

My Greetings to you and your family,

Although, I am not comfortable discussing the content of my mail on
the Internet. And knowing to lots of unsolicited/Spam mails on the net
nowadays. However, I have made up my mind to Will my late Husband's
fund to you so you can use it for charity duties and good work to
humanity in your community or country.Please you have to know that
before I emailed I really prayed and the lord lead me to contact you,
please do not take it for granted. You have a nice and good heart and
I am convinced that you will make good use of the fund that will be
transferred to you. The Amount is relatively huge, but please get back
to me for further instructions and details. I will definitely
enlighten you more as soon as I hear from you.

Best of wishes to you and your family,

Mrs. Rania Hassya Takahara
Chief Director of H.T WorldWide Companies.

No comments: