Friday, December 21, 2012

New Menu Constantino's




NEW CONSTANTINO'S MENU!
I started working at Desert Mountain 4 weeks ago and during this time, I was able to evaluate the existing menus throughout the Mountain.

Based on my personal review and great feedback from the membership, Chef McLinn and I have been working on Constantino's menu. We felt that the menu was too eclectic and did not represent the full value and food selections representing year's past.

We will launch our new menu beginning Friday, December 21. This menu is Italian casual with a rustic flair which I hope you will enjoy. Please click here to review the new menu. I would like Constantino's to be a restaurant you come and enjoy a few times per week, rather than on special occasion or "once in a while".

Thank you for allowing me to make changes to the Operations.


Cheers,

Christophe Hermine
Director of Club Operations 

No comments: